CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Better!


Hi all,


I am finally better, was off a week from work but finally was back on wednesday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Recently I have started to watch Lost (Link:http://www.free-tv-video-online.info/) and I have to say, it's an interesting show and I think that J.J. Abrams is slightly obsessed with monsters... I really didn't think that Lost was like that but meh, what can you do? I just hope they stick more to the people and move away from the monsterism... like natures goodness! (little simpsons quote for ya)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I saw my uncle today, he gave me an awsome sony phone which was very nice of him, I cleaned it up and it works great!
I'm also going house hunting on Sunday, I'm hoping to find a half decent home... I really want to start the process of moving out. We were approved on thursday for 210k! So we are now looking for a house around 160k-180k.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyways I really don't have much to write about, I'm going to see Doomsday in theatres tonight so I'll write a review!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm going to watch some more Lost...
See ya!

0 comments: